The state government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced several schemes for its citizens. Currently, the government has introduced a new yojana called “Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana”, – which aims to eradicate unemployment & give financial aid to the workers to make them self-reliant. This scheme was launched by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji of Uttar Pradesh.
Moreover, the idea to start a project like this was initially thought of by Deputy Commissioner of Industries and Enterprise Promotion Center, Mirzapur Mr VK Chaudhary. On 4- 5th June 2022, the literacy program was held by the selection committee of the Industry and Enterprise Promotion Center.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Information
|Scheme||Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Yojana Carried Under||Uttar Pradesh Directorate of Industries and Enterprises|
Vishwakarma Samman Yojana Advantages
- The benefits are only for permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The beneficiaries are the blacksmiths, confectioners, labourers, potters, basket makers, artisans, goldsmiths, cobblers & tailors.
- The Government will provide a free trial of six days to the beneficiaries.
- If any beneficiary starts their start-up, then the state government will also provide the financial support of Rs. 10,000 – 10 Lakh.
- To take help from this yojana, the applicant must apply for the scheme online.
- Each year, more than 15,000 citizens get employment.
Documents Required for the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
- Passport size photo
- caste certificate
- ration card
- identity card
- bank account details
- Phone number
- Adhaar card
Note: Candidates must be citizens of Uttar Pradesh and should be aged 18 years or more.
How to Apply for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
- First, open the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana official portal.
- On the homepage, click on the new registration option.
- Here, you will get the application form of Vishwakarma Shram Samman.
- Enter all the credentials as asked in the registration form.
- Verify your details and hit the submit button. Your registration has been completed.