The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications from the candidates for six months Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) training for the session 2021-22. The course is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Candidates who complete this course and pass the final examination will be posted as Community Health Officer (CHO) at Sub-Health centres.
Applications are invited from candidates having General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) diploma from a recognized institute/ B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. There are a total of 2800 vacancies in this recruitment notice.
The online application submission process for UP NHM CHO recruitment for CCHN 2021-22 will start from 30 June 2021. Last date to apply online for these posts is 20 July 2021. Applicants are advised to check the detailed notification for above said recruitment program from the official website.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Online Application registration starts from||30/06/2021|
|Last date to submit an online application||20/07/2021|
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with an integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with an integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from an Indian/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwifery Council and have a valid registration certificate at the time time of application submission.
Age Limit – The upper age limit for the candidates from unreserved categories is 35 years as on 01/06/2021. Reservation policy is applicable as per Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
Application Fee – The candidates are advised to check the detailed notification for the application fee details. The official recruitment notification will be available on the official website soon.
Important Dates for UP NHM CHO Recruitment
|Application Registration Starts From||30/06/2021|
|Last date to fill up the online application form||20/07/2021|
|Last date to complete the application fee payment||20/07/2021|
How to apply online for UP NHM CHO (CCHN) Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of UP NHM through the below link.
- Look for the CCHN 2021-22 NHM CHO Recruitment 2021.
- Complete the application registration and fill in the required details.
- Upload the scanned documents and certificates.
- Then, complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, apply for the respective post.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|UP NHM CHO Recruitment Notification 2021||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|