Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has initiated recruitment for Driver posts. The examination will be in offline mode. There are 164 total vacancies for the driver posts. The exams will be held tentatively in December for aspirants. Further information will be released soon on the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission website. The admit cards for the UKSSSC exam will be made available a week before the exam.
There are 164 vacancies available, divided into:
- Driver: 161 posts
- Enforcement Driver: 2 posts
- Dispatch Driver: 1 post
The education qualification required for the posts are as follows:
- Driver: Class 8 passed from a recognized board, and possesses a 5-year-old driver’s license.
- Dispatch Driver: Class 10 passed from a recognized board, and possesses a driver’s license.
- Enforcement Driver: Class 8 passed from a recognized board, and possesses a 3-year-old driver’s license.
The age criteria are a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 42 years as of July 1, 2021. Age relaxations are applicable based on government norms.
UKSSSC Driver Admit Card 2021
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||UKSSSC Driver|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Driving Test|
|Uttarakhand Roadways Exam Date||December 2021 (Expected)|
|UKSSSC Driver Admit Card||10 days prior to examination|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
There will be two exams, a written exam of 25 marks, and a driving test of 75 marks. The written exam will have 25 questions, each of one mark. The time duration of the written exam is 1 hour or 60 minutes. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each question answered wrong.
The written exam will have questions relating to general knowledge and driving knowledge.
How to Download UKSSSC Driver Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (https://sssc.uk.gov.in/)
- Find the APO admit card link on the home page.
- Click/tap on the Admit Card link.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Check/Verify the entered details and submit.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.