South Indian Bank Ltd. recent jobs recruitment notification at www.southindianbank.com. Check the latest updates regarding South Indian Bank recruitment 2021 for the vacant posts of Scale I Probationary officers in the SIB. Stick to the end of this article to know full details about South Indian Bank PO recruitment, exam pattern, expected exam date, and process to download the South Indian Bank PO admit card 2021.
Check the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card and Exam Date Updates 2021
South Indian Bank recruitment authority invited aspirants to recruit eligible candidates on various vacancies of Probationary Officer in the department. The online application forms were issued on 01 September 2021 and ended on 08 September 2021. The recruitment and examination authority of South Indian Bank has received a large number of online registration forms for the posts of PO in Scale I.
The South Indian Bank PO Scale I exams are likely to be scheduled in November 2021. Moreover, the SIB PO Admit Card will be available at least one week before the exam date. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official portal of the South Indian Bank recruitment board to get all the updates regarding the exam and the admit card.
South Indian Bank PO Scale I Recruitment Exam Details
- Organizing Authority: South Indian Bank Ltd.
- Vacancy Name: Probationary Officer (PO) in Scale I cadre
- Mode of Apply for PO: Online
- Application Forms Issued Date: 01 September 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 08 September 2021
- PO Exam Date: November 2021 (Tentative). The final date will be available soon.
- South Indian Bank Admit Card Availability: Will be available one week before the examination
- Official Website of the Department: recruit.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank PO 2021 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Probationary Officer in Scale I Cadre in South Indian Bank
- Salary: IBA approved pay from 36,000-63,840
- Age Limit: 18-28 (Age Relaxation is applicable on certain categories)
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks, regular.
- Application Fees: 800/- rupees for General Category
- Selection Process: Online Test> Interview> Document Verification.
How to Download the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card?
The Admit Card for the South Indian Bank PO recruitment examination 2021 will be released by the department one week prior to the final exam date. Candidates will be allowed to access their admit cards by entering the required details. Here is the stepwise guide to download the South Indian Bank Admit Card 2021 when the admit card downloading window is active on the portal.
- Visit the official website of the department using a smartphone or computer browser in the presence of a stable internet connection.
- Once you land on the home page of the department website- recruit.southindianbank.com, locate and click on the Admit Card option.
- Now, select the PO Admit Card 2021 latest update and open the link.
- Fill in the application number and date of birth or other required details to access the admit card.
- Save or download the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2021.