The vacancy for the post of Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager is announced by the Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB) in the Department of DCCBs (District Cooperative Central Bank). Various locations are altered for the post in different DCCBs such as Medak, Warangal, Adilabad, Khammam, Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Karimnagar, and Mahbubnagar. The registration is open from February 19th to March 6th, 2022.
Moreover, the board recommended that Telengana aspirants will he provided first preference for the post. The exam is carried out by three stages that are prelims exam, written test, and interview. The dates for the preliminary round are 23rd April and 24th April 2022. A student can sit for the main exam after clearing the preliminary round then can go for the interview. After passing each stage a candidate is selected for the post.
Information Regarding Hall Ticket of TSCAB DCCB Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager 2022
- Concerned Authority – Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited
- Post Name – Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager in DCCBs
- Vacancy – 445
- State – Telangana
- Process of Selection – Prelims, Written Exam, and Interview
- Exam Date for Staff Assistant – 24 April 2022
- Exam Date of Assistant Manager – 23 April 2022
To sit in the exam candidates need the Hall ticket. For online exams admit card is a must without the admit card students can not proceed further. You can get the hall ticket 2 weeks before the exam on the official site www.tscab.org. It is expected that the admit card for both posts will release on 10th April 2022.
Paper Pattern of TSCAB Staff Assistant & Manager 2022
Both the post hold the same paper pattern. Below is the pattern for the preliminary exam for Staff Assistant & Manager.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Time||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes||35|
|English language||30||20 minutes||30|
Moreover, negative marking is there for each incorrect answer 1/4th mark will be deducted. So candidates are requested to choose the correct answer carefully.
How to Download the Admit Card of TSCAB 2022
- First of all, go to the official site of TSCAB @www.tscab.org
- Here click on career and select DCCB.
- Click on the download link of Hall Ticket.
- Fill out the necessary details as asked.
- You now can see your admit card.
- Finally, check and download it and take out a hard copy for further reference.