RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020/ Online Registration for Forester/ FG 2020/ Apply Online: RSMSSB has announced the Forest Guard and Vanpal Recruitment 2020. The candidates holding the required educational qualification can register online/ apply online. The application form will remain open from 08 December 2020 to 7 January 2021.
RSMSSB Forester FG 2020 Recruitment Details:
- Advertisement Number: Advt 4/2020
- Number of vacancies: 1128
- Forest Guard: 1041
- Forester: 87
- Forester –
Candidates should have done 12th Pass. Working Knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Forest Guard –
Candidates should have done 10th Pass. Working Knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Application Fee :
- For General Category, EWS & OBC Category/ Extremely Backward Category of Creamy Layer – Rs. 450/-
- For OBC Category/ Extremely Backward Category of Rajasthan’s Non-Creamy Layer – Rs. 350/-
- All Special Qualifications & SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 250/-
- Those Candidates Whose Family Annual Income is less than 2.50 Lakhs – Rs. 250/-
Note: The Fees is Non-Refundable and the Candidates of other States from SC/ ST/ OBC Category will be taken as General Category Candidates.
Age Limit :
- Forester – Candidates age should be between 18 – 40 Years.
- Forest Guard – Candidates age should be between 18 – 24 Years.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the state government rules.
Selection Process :
selection of candidates will be done through a written examination followed by a round of, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test Group Discussion and Personal Interview, subsequently with verification of documents.
How to Apply Online:
- The application can be filled through the prescribed E-Mitra kiosk / Jan Suvidha Kendra of the state.
- Before applying online, candidates should create their email id and remember the email id and password.
- If the applicant, the e-Mitra Kiosk / Jan Suvidha Kendra operator will first go to the website of the board www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the recruitment.
- Clicking on Apply Online will open in front of the respective recruitment examination, in which the e-Mitra / Jan Suvidha Kendra Operator candidate will have to apply for the candidate by logging in with SSO Id and Password.
- Candidates who are not already registered must first click on Not a Registered user and register on www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in/. After that SSO ID and Password will be received.
- After registration, you will log in after getting SSO ID and password.
- E-Mitra / Jan Suvidha Kendra operator after filling the applicant’s application in full, will open the application Preview Page and show the candidate his completed application.
- After this, apply on the Ongoing Recruitment on the Dashboard and click on the Apply Now link for the related examination.
- After filling the application in full, clicking on Next will open the Application Preview Page.
- After filling the correct application, click on Submit.
- After clicking on Ok, Pay Fees Page will open.
- An applicant can fill the examination fee according to his category through Public Welfare Center (C.S.C) / E-Mitra Kiosk.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment :
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||08.12.2020|
|Closure of registration of application||07.01.2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||07.01.2021|
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Available From 08.12.2020|