Rajasthan Education Board has conducted the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers examination on September 26, 2021. The exam is colloquially known as REET. Further, the examination board has declared REET 2021 Results on the official website on November 2, 2021.
Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers was supposed to be conducted by June 20, 2021, but it was postponed due to the rapid increase in COVID cases in April 2021 and subsequent lockdown in the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now the exam has been conducted and the results released. We will post a direct link to the results at the end of this page.
The REET 2021 exam was taken on September 26, 2021. In this exam, Grade 3 teachers are to be recruited in the state. Level 1 exam was conducted to recruit teachers of classes 1 to 5. Level 2 exam was taken to recruit for teachers of classes 6 to 8. More than 16 lakh aspirants took part in the Level 1 examination and more than 12 lakh aspirants took part in Level 2.
REET Result 2021 – Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers Result
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET)|
|Type of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|REET Application Submission Date||January 2021|
|Written Examination Date||September 2021|
|Direct REET Result Links||Link I, Link II|
The Rajasthan Education Board has released the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) 2021 on November 2, 2021.
The result was released via a merit list containing the names of the candidates who have scored above a cut-off which is also released on this website. These selected candidates will be called for the next stage of the selection process.
The cut-offs/qualifying scores are as follows:
- Non-TSP: 60 marks
- Tribal Sub-Plan (TSP): 60 marks
- Scheduled Tribes:
- Non-TSP: 55 marks
- TSP: 36 marks
- Other Backward Classes/Economically Weaker Sections/Scheduled Castes/Most Backward Classes: 55 marks
- Widow and Abandoned Women/Ex-Serviceman: 50 marks
- Persons with Disabilities: 40 marks
- Sahariya Tribe Candidates: 36 marks
REET Certificate and Validity:
A certificate will be issued by the Rajasthan Education Board to candidates who have qualified in REET 2021. REET 2021 certificate will be valid for three years from the date the results are announced.
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan will issue a score-card for candidates who have qualified in REET 2021. On the basis of this scorecard, the candidate can apply for teaching jobs in government schools in Rajasthan.
How to Check REET 2021 Results
- Visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER). (https://reetbser21.com)
- Click/tap on Important Downloads from the home page.
- Click/tap on REET 2021 Results.
- Fill in the registration number and date of birth and/or other details correctly.
- Check/Verify the input details and submit them.
- The result will be shown on your device’s screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.