Punjab PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2021:The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board is recruiting eligible candidates for 2789 vacancies of clerks in the administrative department. The notification for the PSSSB Clerk exam 2021 has been released on the official portal of the department in October 2021 and the department will continue to accept applications by the first half of November.
However, the department has not announced the exam date and the release of the admit card. The Punjab recruitment board will notify candidates about the examination date and the PSSSB Clerk admit card soon on its website- sssb.punjab.gov.in. Continue to read to know the Punjab SSSB Clerk written exam date and the PSSSB Admit Card 2021.
PSSSB Clerk Exam Date and the Admit Card- Accounts Clerk/ IT Clerks
|Recruitment Body||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Advt. No.||17, 18, 19/2021|
|Application Date||October 2021|
|Written Examination Date||to be announced|
|PSSSB Clerk Admit Card Availability||10 days prior to the exam date|
The recruitment and examination board of Punjab allowed eligible candidates to apply for the examination via online application forms that were released on 23rd October 2021 under Advt. no. 17, 18, 19/2021. However, the last date to apply for IT Clerk and Account Clerks posts are scheduled 18th November and 15th November 2021 respectively. Moreover, the recruitment drive is initiated to fill up 2789 vacant posts of clerks in the Punjab administrative department. Written examination selected candidates will be called for a typing test> document verification> interview.
PSSSB IT Clerks/ Accounts Clerks Exam Details
- Organizer: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)
- Name of the Posts: IT Clerk/ Accounts Clerk
- Total number of Vacancies: 2789
- Application Advt. : 17, 18, 19/2021
- Selection Process: Written Examination> Typing Test> Document Verification> Interview
- PSSSB Exam Date: January- February 2021 (Tentative)
- PSSSB Clerk Admit Card Status: Will be available 7-10 days before the exam date
- Official website of the department: sssb.punjab.gov.in
Punjab SSSB Clerk Exam Date and the Paper Pattern
The last date to apply for the PSSSB Clerk exam is 18th November 2021. The department usually takes two to three months to assemble all the things and organize written examinations. thereby, the final exam date is likely to be scheduled in January or February 2021. Stay tuned to get the exam date as soon as it is announced by the board.
- Total Marks: 100 (English-15, Punjabi-15, Computer Fundamentals- 10, General Knowledge- 45, Aptitude- 15)
- Included Subjects: English, Punjabi, Computer Fundamentals, General Aptitude, General Knowledge
- High Weightage Subject: General Knowledge.
- Exam Type: Objective Type MCQs.
- Exam Duration: 02 Hours
How to Download PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2021
Here is the direct link to download PSSSB Admit Card. However, the link will be active after the official announcement made by the department affiliated with the release of the PSSSB Clerk admit card.
- Go to the home page of the department- sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Select the admit card download link and click on it.
- Enter the required details and press the submit button.
- Check the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Save the admit card or download it.
- Take a printout for further references.