The Ministry of Rural Development of India launched the scheme MGNERGA which stands for Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. This online website provides job cards to all the needy who are in search of Jobs online. The MNGREGA has benefited many poor people who require jobs across the nation by providing one. One of the major benefits of this online website is that a person can get a job and thus the job will stay for up to 100 days period. Jobs provided under the MNERGA scheme includes Plantation works, construction works, irrigation works etc.
The online link for the MNERGA Job Card list is https://nrega.nic.in/
NREGA Job Card List 2022
|Name of Article||NREGA Job Card List|
|in Language||नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Rural Development Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||MGNREGA|
|Full form MGNREGA||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Peoples of the state|
|Major Benefit||100 days Work|
|Article Objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ NREGA Job Card List|
|NREGA Job Card List||Click Here|
|NREGA 2020||Official Website|
How to Download NREGA Job Card online
For the Covid-19 relief fund, the government has provided a whole sum of Rs 40,000 CR. Work allocations under this act, which in turn provides access to the state’s lending almost up to 5% GSDP.
Online users can download the NERGA Job card list by following the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- In the web browser, search for the MNERGA Job card list or simply click on this link https://nrega.nic.in
- The website homepage will be visible.
- Search for the Job card option which will be available in the transparency and accountability link.
- All the state-wise lists will be displayed, now select your state.
- The NERGA Job card list will be visible according to the district and the mentioned state.
- Users job card numbers and job card lists will be opened on the screen.
NREGA Card Online Registration Process
Users will be able to view their job card list only if they are registered in the NERGA Job card portal. Thus, to register users can follow these steps to get hold of their job card.
- Follow the above-mentioned step to visit the website online.
- Now on the home page, click on the Data Entry link which will be available in the Gram Panchayat section.
- According to the state-wise list, select the state.
- Enter all the relevant information and then submit for login.
- Now select the link for registration.
- Fill in all the non-public detail in the form accordingly.
- Upload a passport size photograph in the form.
- Save the application process and submit.
- On successful submission, the user will be registered in the web portal.
To make it more beneficial and reachable to all the needy, the NREGA is also available for mobiles which can be downloaded from the play store. Once opening the play store application, search for the NREGA mobile app in the search bar. After that download and install the NERGA application on the mobile.
If in case any user wants to express or fill online grievance about the web portal, they can follow the below-mentioned steps to proceed.
- In the web browser search bar, type NERGA job card.
- The homepage of the website will be opened.
- On the homepage search for the Lodge Grievance option.
- A state-wise list will be provided, select the relevant state.
- Carefully fill in the details as per the application form.
- Check all the details and submit.
- On successful submission, the user will receive a reference number.
- With this reference number, the user can check the status of the complaint.
- Now search for redressal of Grievance link.
- Fill in the complaint id.
- Click enter, any pending complaint of the user will be shown.
The NREGA Job card lists have benefited many citizens across all the 29 states of the nation. It provides all the user employment details and the duration of the work period.
NREGA Job Card List (State Wise)
|1||Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||View List|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||View List|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||View List|
|6||Chandigarh (UT)||View List|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||View List|
|9||Daman & Diu (UT)||View List|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||View List|
|14||Jammu Kashmir and Laddakh (UT)||View List|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||View List|
|26||Puducherry (UT)||View List|
|30||Tamil Nadu||View List|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||View List|
|34||West Bengal||View List|
*UT Means Union Territory