Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced a recruitment for several Group 5 posts. The examinations will be in offline mode. There are 2150 vacancies for a number of posts. The exam will be held on December 23 and 24, 2021. The admit cards for the Group 5 recruitment exams are available right now. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website via the steps given below.
MPPEB Group 5 Vacancy Details
There are 2150 vacancies available, divided into
- Staff Nurse: 525 posts
- Staff Nurse (Male): 222 posts
- ECG Technician: 5 posts
- Radiography Technician: 233 posts
- Lab Attendant: 155 posts
- Radio Therapy Technician: 48 posts
- Lab Technician: 347 posts
- OT Technician: 20 posts
- Technical Assistant: 38 posts
- Technician Assistant: 42 posts
- Occupational Therapist: 6 posts
- Ortho Technician: 1 post
- OT Assistant: 1 post
- OT Attendant: 16 posts
- Receptionist: 4 posts
- Dialysis Technician: 4 posts
- Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician: 6 posts
- Pharmacist Grade II: 67 posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 14 posts
- Anesthesia Technician: 2 posts
- Cardio Thoracic Technician: 2 posts
- Dental Hymnist: 3 posts
- Dental Mechanic: 3 posts
- Dental Technician: 12 posts
- Eye Assistant: 67 posts
- Speech Therapist: 6 posts
- Physiotherapist: 6 posts
- Dresser: 3 posts
- Dresser II: 47 posts
- TB & Chest Diesis Health: 6 posts
- Animal Medial Area Officer: 215 posts
- Nursing Sister: 6 posts
- Dissection Hall: 12 posts
- Midwife: 3 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 1 post
- Pharmacist Grade I: 2 posts
MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2021 Available @peb.mp.gov.in
|Examination Board||MP Professional Examination Board|
|Also Known as||Vyapam Board|
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Various posts under Group 5 Services|
|Total No. of Posts||Multiple|
|Written examination date||23 & 24 December 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||Released|
MP PEB Group 5 posts Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
The MPPEB recruitment board won’t be sending the candidate’s admit card by post So, the candidate has to visit the official website of the MPPEB and download the admit card from there. To produce at the exam centre, the candidate should print the admit card out and affix a passport size photo on the given space. The candidate also has to bring a photo ID card to the exam hall. This can be
MP Vyapam Board Group 5 Admit Card Details – General Instructions
A candidate can bring any of the documents below to the exam hall for proof as a valid photo ID.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Any other ID Card issued by the state or central authorities.
How to download MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/)
- Find the Group 5 admit card link on the home page.
- Click/tap on the Admit Card link available over there.
- Login with Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Check/Verify the entered details and submit.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.