Krishak Bandhu Scheme Death Benefit 2022 : This scheme benefits mainly the farmers; it helps them buy fertilisers and grains for farming. Under the Department of Agriculture, this scheme was initiated on January 1, 2019. Those farmers are eligible between 18 – 60 years of age, and not more than will be preferred. Mamta Banerjee launched the scheme that popularly became Krishak Bandhu in West Bengal.
The applicant will receive Rs. 5000 annually. In addition, they will also get a death benefit of approximately 2 Lakh will be given to the deceased family. But this benefit will be given to those who have registered.
Documents Required to Apply for the Death Benefit
- Date of Farmer’s death
- Permanent Address
- ID Proof
- Name of the Farmer
- Information about Land
- Applicant’s relation with the deceased
- Wife/ Or Son name
- Age of the applicant
Steps to Check Out the Beneficiary List online
- Applicants have to visit the official website online.
- There will be an option of “Beneficiary List” Click on it.
- On the coming page, give your district and block name.
- After that, press the submit button, and you now can see the beneficiary list will be available.
- Here, you have to confirm your name if it is there or not, then go through all the guidelines.
Steps to Register for Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit
- Open the Krishak Bandhu official portal http://krishakbandhu.net
- On the homepage, look for the “download the application form” option and click on it.
- Here, you need to enter your credentials.
- Then, from the list, choose your district and block; after that, submit your application.
- The applicant will get the death aid shortly.