The KALIA scheme expands to Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation which was first launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha, Mr Naveen Patnaik on 31st December. The sole of this scheme was to provide all types of Financial Benefits to the citizens of the Odisha state such as Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture labourers etc.
As per the latest updates, the state of Odisha has announced assistance to a total of 55,29,680 beneficiaries of the state with the help of the KALIA Yojana scheme. The scheme includes five types of major benefits as per the Odisha state. The Beneficiary List is now available online which can be accessed from the official web portal of the Kalia Yojana scheme.
The weblink address for the official web portal of the Kalia scheme is https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Online Application Form Check Application Status
|Name of Scheme||KALIA Yojana|
|Innugrate By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Scheme Objective||Financial Help|
|Beneficiary List||Check name here|
|Mode availability of Green List||Online|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||The month of January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Active Now|
|Online Grievance Application Form||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Registration | Login|
|Refund Application||Click Here|
|Scheme Guidelines||Click Here|
|KALIA Yojana 2022||Official Website|
KALIA Yojana Online Registration Process 2022
- From any web browser, search for the website of the Kalia Yojana scheme.
- Select the link for the Apply Online option on the homepage of the web portal.
- The application form for registration will be visible on the screen.
- Type in the relevant credentials such as the Aadhar card number.
- Now select the show option to view the application form.
- Type in all the required credentials as per the application form.
- Upload or attach all the required documents.
Documents required to apply online 2022
- Aadhar card of the user.
- Residential proof of the user.
- Details about the bank account.
- Photograph of the user.
- Registered mobile number of the user.
- The user must provide valid residential proof of a resident in the Odisha state.
- The user or the applicant must be from a smaller or weaker section of the society.
- The user must be below the poverty line category.
- If the applicant is a taxpayer, then he/she will not be eligible to apply for the Kalia Yojana scheme.
- If the candidate is employed under any government or the central government sectors, then he/she will not be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The candidate must possess a bank account.
- The candidate must possess 5.00 Acres or more of agricultural land.
- If the beneficiary fails to provide valid residential proof of the Odisha state.
- If in case the beneficiary spouse is employed under SG/ CG or PSU and holds a pension.
- If in case the beneficiary comes under the urban community of the Odisha state.
- If the beneficiary has been a former minister, MP, MLA or any other minister.
- If the beneficiary possesses any engineering, law, medical skills or qualifications.
- If the beneficiary is a legal taxpayer.
- If the beneficiary is less than 18 years of age.
- If the government has provided assistance to the beneficiary more than once.
Details about the Kalia Yojana Scheme 2022
The Odisha state government has launched the Kalia Yojana scheme with the sole aim of providing financial assistance to the marginal farmers and weaker sections of the society, also in assisting the farmers with the help of a flexible and transparent system that will promote agricultural prosperity in the state of Odisha.
The state government of Odisha will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000/family for any agricultural related activities. A total of Rs 5,000 will be issued separately by the government in the Kharif and Rabi seasons.
- For cultivation, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per family for 5 seasons.
- For Livelihood, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 12,500 for each landless household.
- For Vulnerable Agricultural Household, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000per family/year.
- The government will also provide instant free 50,000 crop loans to eligible farmers.
Objectives of Kalia Yojana
- The state government of Odisha has spent a total of Rs 10,180 crore until 2020-21 for implementing the Kalia Yojana scheme.
- The sole aim objective of the Kalia Yojana scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the marginal farmers and landless households.
- The Kalia Yojana scheme will improve and promote agricultural productivity in the state.
- The income of all the eligible and marginal farmers will be increased.
Beneficiary benefits of the Kalia Yojana Scheme
KALIA Scheme Benefits 2022
|Crop support||to 30 lakh small & marginal farmers by providing Rs. 10,000 per family during Rabi & Kharib seasons.|
|Providing livelihood support||for livelihoods for 10 lakh landless agricultural households of Rs 12500 each.|
|Support in the form||of Rs. 10,000 per year to 10 lakh agricultural households and landless labourers.|
|An insurance policy||Life insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakhs for cultivators and landless agricultural labourers, and an additional Rs. 2 lakhs for personal accidents.|
|Crop loans up to Rs||50000 are now available at zero interest.|