The Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana was first launched by the Central Government by the Ministry of the Rural Department with the vision of providing the availability of basic housing facilities to all the BPL Families. Under the district, rural department authority this scheme ensures providing houses to the BPL families across the nation. Citizens can apply for the Indira Gandhi Awa’s scheme online and after that can download the official notification. This scheme has benefited many citizens under the SC/ST, Minorities and Non-SC/ST categories.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana IAY Beneficiary List 2022
|Name of Scheme||Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY)|
|in Language||इंदिरा गाँधी आवास योजना|
|Name of Department||District Village Development Officer / District Rural Development Authority
|Launched by||By the central government|
|Major Benefit||Providing House|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring the availability of housing to BPL families|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|IAY LIst/PMAYG Beneficiary||Click Here|
|Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana List
|Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana 2020||Official Website|
New House Development
- Plain area of Rs.120000/-
- Hilly States and troublesome areas & IAP districts Rs.130000
- Beneficiary can also avail the institution finance up to Rs.70000
Amount paid under Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme
|Installment||Year 2016-17||2017-18||The year 2018-19|
How to view SECC IAY list data online?
The link for the official website of the Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana is pmayg.nic.in.
Online users can view the Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana List one by following the mentioned steps below.
- On the search tab of the web browser, search for Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana List or search pmayg.nic.in.
- The homepage of the scheme will be opened.
- On the homepage search for the link to PMAYG Beneficiary list which will be available in the drop section.
- Carefully enter the registration number.
- If any user doesn’t have their registration number, then they will have to fill in the information and details from the advanced menu option. Afterward which they can be able to view their registration number.
How To Apply Online : Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Registration
Citizens can register in the Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana Scheme by following the steps.
- Search for the Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana Scheme in the search tab of the web browser.
- The homepage of the scheme will be opened.
- Click the link for the Application form.
- Carefully enter all the relevant details and upload the documents required.
- After successful registration the users will now be able to download their application form.
To view the category wise Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana list online:
- Search for the official website link for the scheme from the web browser.
- The home page of the scheme will be opened.
- From the home page search on for the link for अपनी ग्राम पंचायत की PWL डाउनलोड करें, and click on it.
- The category-wise list will be opened which consist of the total number of beneficiaries.
- Users can now view and download the Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana List online.
The eligibility criteria for applying the Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana List are:
- Only those families of the society who are financially weak and poor can apply for this scheme to get benefits.
- The person applying for the scheme should have a BPL ration card.
- Before applying for the scheme, the person should not any prior permanent house.
- The applicant should have his/her income not more than 3 lakhs per annum.
- In any case the person applying for this scheme should not have any government job.
Required Document to Apply Online AWas Yojana
Candidates should possess important documents such as an Aadhar Card, Proof of BPL family, Permanent Mobile number a passport size photograph of the applicant, Income certificate and valid job card photocopy. With the help of this scheme, the central government wants the vision of a house for all by the year 2022 which will benefit the backward and poor families across the nation. To achieve the target, the central government has provided a total of 3 funding instalments for the Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana scheme. Applicants who apply for the scheme must have an Aadhar card linked with the bank account compulsory.
For any new house development, the payment for the Plain area of Rs.120000/-, Hilly States and troublesome areas Rs.130000 and beneficiary can also be availed the institution finance up to Rs.70000/-.
To the end of the Indira Gandhi Awa’s Yojana scheme, the PMAY has been separated into 3 phases, phase 1 was started from April 2015 to March 2017 which has covered almost 100 cities, phase 2 was started from April 2017 to March 2019 which covered an additional of 200 cities and the phase 3 which is scheduled from April 2019 to March 2022 which will cover the remaining cities to achieve the vision of the scheme.
PMAY scheme is divided into three phases from starting to the end of the scheme. These are-
- PMAY Phase-1 from April 2015 to March 2017- It was aimed to cover 100 cities.
- PMAY Phase-2 from April 2017 to March 2019- It covers additional 200 cities.
- PMAY Phase-3 from April 2019 to March 2022- It is to cover remaining cities.
State and Cities covered under the PMAY Scheme
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 cities/towns
- Haryana, 53,290 houses in 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- Maharashtra, 12,123 houses in 13 cities and towns
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu and Kashmir – 19 cities/towns
- Jharkhand – 15 cities/towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 cities/towns
- Uttarakhand, 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns
Shri Raj Kumar Gautam
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs,
Room No. 118, G. Wing, N.B.O. Building,
Phone No.- 011-23060484, 011-23063285
E-mail- [email protected], [email protected]