The Manav Sam pada is an online application tool that is very useful for managing personal and institutional related activities such as recruitment processes, online planning etc. This Online Application tool was first developed and now is maintained by the UP-State Government authorities. The Manav Sam pada Online Portal has also been very useful for Government related activities like HR management. Online net users can also manage their activities like applying for online leave applications etc, this application tool will help in the application process, they will provide a summary about the relevant applying procedures.
The Manav Sam pada Online web portal was launched by the chief minister of the state Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath and has named it as a Human Resource portal. It was later developed by the National Informatics Center (NIC). Since then, this online web portal has benefited many Government Officials and also common online internet users.
[eHRMS UP] Manav Sampada Portal 2022
|Name of Scheme||[eHRMS UP] Manav Sampada Portal|
|in Language||मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Objective||Online Service Book|
|Name of Portal||Human Resources Portal|
|Developed by||National Informatics Center|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Portal|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|mSTHAPNA App Download||Click Here|
|डाटा चेक करने के पश्चात ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरने का लिंक||Click Here|
|[eHRMS UP] Manav Sampada Portal 2020||Official Website|
The link for the Manav Sam pada Online web portal is https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
With the help of this online web application tool, the government officials started all the basic management activities such as applying for a specific post online. Which in turn eased the work for both the officials and common users.
Users can create an online user id by following the below steps.
- On the web browser, type the Manav Sam pada Online web portal or simply click on https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- Visit the homepage of the web portal and point the cursor to the login link.
- Click on the link for creating an online user id.
- Carefully type the required information such as user id and password and non-public details.
- Verify the captcha code.
- Check the input details and submit.
- The employee user id will be generated which will be a 6-digit code and the employee password comprises the user first three alphabets and date of birth.
Similarly for logging into the employee user id, follow the above 3 procedures mentioned above and after that select your relevant department and log in by providing your correct user id and password, after this procedure, you will be able to login into the web portal and apply for the online leave.
Online users will have to upload their documents to make use of the application tools. For uploading the documents on the Manav Sam pada portal, users will have to log in themselves to the Human Sam pada portal. Search for the homepage link and after that visit the general tab link. Now you can follow the steps that will be shown on your desktop and carefully upload relevant documents accordingly.
For self-verifying yourself in the Manav Sam pada portal, one must visit the link https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5549257/formT, in this link check for the details verified, if only all the shown details are correct then click on the correct option, else click on the not correct option and submit. If the details are wrong as per your knowledge, you must contact the BEO office and rectify your details. After rectifying your details, follow the above-mentioned procedure again to get yourself verified in the online Manav Sam pada web portal.
Users can follow the below mentioned detailed steps for applying for leave online using the web portal.
- Open the online web portal Manav Sam pada.
- Click on the Human Verification and submit for logging in.
- A menu screen will be visible on the screen.
- Now click on Applying Leave link.
- Users can verify their Status of the leave from the status button or exit to continue applying for the leave application.
- To view any pending leaves, check for the View Leave Request.
- Apply for the leave by clicking on the leave application.
- Carefully fill in all the relevant details and submit.
- Now select the leave applying type.
- Select date, the reason for leave and reporting officer.
- Verify details and then submit.
- On successful submission, the user will get a confirmation notification to the registered mobile number.
How to fill payroll attendance form 9 in ehrms?
- Visit the web portal Manav Sam pada.
- Now login by entering your user id and password.
- Search for the payroll option.
- Search for the basic education link.
- Click on the attendance option.
- Select lock attendance if the user has not taken any leave.
- Select the fill attendance if the user has taken any leave.
- After filling the attendance, the user can proceed to lock attendance.