Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology has initiated recruitment for Junior Secretariat Assistant posts. The examination will be in offline mode. There are 120 vacancies for the Junior Secretariat Assistant posts. The exam will be taken in November tentatively. Further information will be released soon on the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology website. The admit cards for the Junior Secretariat Assistant exams will be made available 7-8 days before the exam.
There are 14 vacancies divided into the following:
Junior Stenographer-2 posts
The age requirements are a minimum of 14 years of age and a maximum of 28 years of age for Junior Secretariat Assistant posts and 27 years of age for Junior Stenographer posts. Age relaxations are applicable as per government rules.
The education qualifications required for the posts of Civil Judge is Class 12 passing certificate with accountancy/accounting as a subject and English typing skills with a minimum of 55 words per minute.
The examination will have two papers. Each of the papers will be of objective type, and questions will be in MCQ format using OMR sheet. A total of 200 questions will be asked, each paper having 100 questions. The time limit of each paper will be 2 and a half hours or 150 minutes. There will be no negative marking of one mark for each question attempted incorrectly.
The details of the papers are as follows:
- Paper 1: This paper is a mental ability test-100 question, 200 marks
- Paper 2: This paper will have
- General awareness-50 questions, 150 marks
- English language-50 questions, 150 marks
The admit card can be downloaded through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (https://immt.res.in)
- Find the admit card link on the home page.
- Click/tap on the Admit Card link.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Check/Verify the entered details and submit.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.