CISF Head Constable Admit Card 2022: The recruitment for the Head Constable Ministerial posts is ongoing by CISF. To get selected for the position, candidates have to qualify for the written test for the Central Industrial Security Force. The eligible aspirants have to go through the document confirmation, skill test & written test. In January 2019, the registration process took place, and the recruitment got started for the CISF HC Ministerial post. The department aims to fill out the 429 slots.
In September 2020, the written exam may be conducted by the board. Due to the pandemic, the exam is getting delayed. Candidates have to wait till the examination board publishes a new date sheet for the exam.
Information Regarding CISF Head Constable Ministerial Post
|Authority Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Head Constable Ministerial|
|Date of Application||2019 January|
|Exam Date||Not yet Released|
|Admit Card Status||Will be accessible 2 weeks before the exam date|
A massive number of candidates have applied for the exam. A while passed, and now it is the time to appear for the written exam for the Head Constable Ministerial post. The exam may be held shortly.
Stages of Recruitment in CISF HC Ministerial
- Physical Standard Test and Documents Verification
- OMR Based or CBT Examination
- Skill Test Or Typing Speed Test
CISF Head Constable Exam Pattern
The exam will be of objective type questions (multiple choice) from every corner of the syllabus. Each question carries one mark. The total mark is 100. Candidates must appear in the OMR Or CBT for the HC Ministerial post. Aspirants will get only 2 hours to complete the exam.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Maximum Questions|
|General English or Hindi||100||100|
Steps to Check Out the Hall ticket of CISF HC Ministerial
- Firstly, go to the CISF official portal @ www.cisf.gov.in.
- Then, on the web page, find the link of the Head Constable Ministerial 2021 admit card and click on it.
- Here,provide your credentials such as DOB & registration number.
- Confirm your details and submit them.
- Now you can see your admit card.
- Lastly, take out an extra copy for further use.