BSF Admit Card for Paramedical Staff Exam 2021 at bsf.gov.in Realised soon at official Website. Check Border Security Force Veterinary Staff Admit Card Exam Date Upcoming Answer and result. Border Security Force of India has initiated recruitment for Paramedical Staff. The examination will be in online mode. There are 110 vacancies for the Paramedical Staff post. The exams will be held on 14th November for Paramedical Staff aspirants. The admit cards for the BSF Paramedical Staff exam will be made available ten days before the exam.
Classification of BSF Paramedical Staff 2021
There are 110 vacancies for the Paramedical Staff posts, divided into:
- SI (Staff Nurse): 37 vacancies
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 1 vacancy
- ASI (Laboratory Technician): 28 vacancies
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya): 9 vacancies
- HT (Veterinary): 20 vacancies
- Constable (Kennelman): 15 vacancies
The eligibility criteria for the post of Paramedical Staff is a diploma in nursing after completing 12th. The age criteria must be:
- SI (Staff Nurse): 21 to 30 years
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician): 20 to 25 years
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya): 18 to 23 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 25 years
The written examination will be OMR sheet based. It will have 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The exam will be of 180 minutes or two hours. There will be no penalty if the question is left unanswered or is wrong.
The syllabus of the written exam has the following:
- General knowledge and numerical aptitude: 25 marks
- Human Anatomy and physiology: 25 marks
- Professional skills (depending on post): 50 marks
BSF Paramedical Staff 2021 Paper pattern and Exam Scheme
|Post Name||Para Medical Staff|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Paramedical Staff Exam Date||14th November 2021|
|Morning Session Time||10:00 AM to 12:00 AM|
|Evening Session Time||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|BSF Admit Card release Date||10 Days Before The Exam|
For Physical Endurance Test, the candidate has to run a race in the given time limit and perform long jump and high jump in three chances. The distance and time limits are as follows:
- Male: 1.6 kilometres in 7 minutes
- Female: 800 meters in 5 minutes
- Long jump:
- Male: 11 feet
- Female: 8 feet
- High jump:
- Male: 3.5 feet
- Female: 2.5 feet
How To Download BSF Paramedical Staff 2021 Admit Card Procedure – Download Links
The admit card can be downloaded through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Border Security Force (https://bsf.gov.in)
- Click/tap on the section What’s New.
- Click/tap on the BSF Paramedical Admit Card link.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Check/Verify the entered details and submit.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
BSF Official Website – Click Here
Download BSF Admit Card 2021 – Available Soon