Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has initiated recruitment for Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). The mains examinations will be in offline mode. There are 553 vacancies for the Assistant Prosecution Officer posts. The exams will be held tentatively in November for aspirants. Further information will be released soon on the Bihar Public Service Commission website. The admit cards for the BPSC exam will be made available before the exam.
BPSC APO Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date
|Name Of The Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Number of Posts||553 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
There are 553 vacancies available, divided into:
- General/Unreserved-225 posts
- EWS-55 posts
- OBC-74 posts
- OBC (F)-22 posts
- EBC-88 posts
- SC-88 posts
- ST-1 post
35% of vacancies are reserved for women. The number of vacancies for women is:
The education qualification required for the post of APO is a Bachelors/graduate-level degree in law.
The age criteria is a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 37 years as of 1st August 2019. Age relaxations are applicable based on government norms.
The mains exam will have two sections General Studies, Hindi and English Language will have 100 marks each and law will have a total of 150 marks. For each section, you have 3 hours or 180 minutes to complete the paper.
The syllabus of the main paper is as follows:
- General Studies
- Current events of international importance
- National and General Science
- Geography of India & Bihar
- General Knowledge including Current Affairs
- History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar
- Indian Culture
- Major geographical divisions of Bihar and important rivers
- India’s state system and economic system
- Indian Political System
- India’s national movement and Bihar’s contribution to it
- Major changes in Bihar’s economy after independence
- Hindi Language
- Essay Writing
- English Language
- Essay Writing
- Summary/ Precis Writing
- Letter Writing
- The Arms Act, 1959
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Explosive Substances Act, 1908
- The Poxo Act, 2012
How To Download BPSC APO Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission (www.bpsc.bih.nic.in)
- Find the APO admit card link on the home page.
- Click/tap on the Admit Card link.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Check/Verify the entered details and submit.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.