BARC Security Guard Admit Card 2020-2021 for Physical Test/ Check BARC Security Guard Physical Test Date for Advt No 02/2019 (R-II): Physical Test Date for BARC Security will be announced very soon. Candidates can download BARC Security Admit Card by visiting the official website of the board at https://recruit.barc.gov.in. Admit card will be available only in online mode and no hard copy of the admit card will be sent by post.
BARC Security Guard Recruitment Physical Exam Details/ Admit Card Details: Recruitment for Security Guard 73 posts was announced in November 2019. As the minimum educational qualification is just Matric, a large number of applicants have submitted online applications invited by the board. Online application link was active from 16 November to 6 December 2019. In the next phase, the board will announce the rejection list of candidates due to invalid applications or not having the required qualifications. The candidates whose applications have been found to valid can download their Admit Card from the official website.
The Physical Test for Security was scheduled in March- April 2020. But due to Covid19 Breakout and nationwide lockdown, the physical Test was postponed at that time. Now the Security Guard Physical Test is expected in February 2020.
Check List of Eligible Candidates (Screened In List Click Here)
Check List of Ineligible Candidate (Screened Out List Click Here)
BARC Security Guard Admit Card 2021 Instructions: As we already have mentioned above, the candidates can only download the admit card online. The admit card will important information regarding the examination such as candidate’s roll number, exam centre, exam date & time etc. The candidates need to take a print of the admit card and bring it to the exam centre along with a Photo ID Card. Candidates can use Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter Card as a valid Photo ID Card. Candidates are advised not to carry any electronic device to the exam centre.
Downloading of BARC Security Guard Admit Card 2021: Candidates can use the link available below to download the BARC Admit Card. They need to enter either Aadhaar Card or Application number, Date of Birth, Password, and security displayed on the screen in the required fields. Then candidates can take print of the admit card on an a4 size paper.
List of Documents to Bring
- Admit Card along with a print out of the online application and 2 recent coloured passport size photograph
- Date of birth proof such as School Leaving Certificate /Matriculation Certificate (SSC)/Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Identity proof (such as Aadhaar card / Voter ID card / PAN card/ driving license /service identity card issued by Central/State Government etc)
- Valid SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate
- Discharge certificate (in case of Ex-servicemen/Ex-constables)
- Certificate issued to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- Certificate issued to persons domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of J&K during 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989
- NOC from present employer in case of candidates serving under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / PSU
- Certificate applicable for Meritorious sportsperson
- Divorce decree in case of divorced women, Order issued by a court in case of judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried
- Certificate issued in r/o candidate staying in hill areas
A candidate who qualifies in the physical test is required to submit self-attested copies of all the documents pertaining to educational qualification, caste, date of birth and the applicable documents mentioned above along with a printout of the application. Therefore candidates are requested to bring self-attested copies of all such documents alongwith original ones.