Bank of Maharashtra is recruiting qualified candidates for 190 vacant posts of Specialist officers in varied fields in Scale I and II posts. The application forms were released on 1st September 2021 and were accepted till 19th September only. However, the Bank of Maharashtra exams will be conducted on 31st October 2021. Check the Bank of Maharashtra 2021 exam date, admit card, selection process, and other related info are available on the “bankofmaharashtra.in” website. Read on to know the steps to download the admit card/hall ticket and more.
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2021 Exam Highlights
- Organizer: BOM (Bank of Maharashtra)
- The Recruitment Post name: Specialist Officer In Scale I and II
- Total Vacancies: 190 Posts
- Post Category vacancies –
- Email Administrator: 02 Posts
- Network & Security Administrator: 10 Posts
- Law Officer: 10 Posts
- DBA: 03 Posts
- Agriculture Field Officer: 100 Posts
- Product Support Engineer: 03 Posts
- HR/ Personnel Officer: 10 Posts
- IT Support Administrator: 30 Posts
- Security Officer: 10 Posts
- Windows Administrator: 12 Posts
- Mode of Apply for BOM: Online Application
- Online Forms Began: 1st September 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 19th September 2021
- BOM Exam Date: 31st October 2021
- Admit Cards: Available on the website from 18th October 2021
- Last Date to Download the Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets: 31st October 2021
- Official Website of BOM: bankofmaharashtra.in
Check the BOM Exam Date 2021
The Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment and Examination authority will conduct the BOM 2021 recruitment examination on 31st October 2021. Candidates need to appear for the examination on the due date. Additionally, all the candidates need to essentially carry their admit cars and other documents on the day of the examination.
|Exam Conduct Body||Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Test Date||31st October 2021|
|Admit Card Date||19th October 2021|
Check the BOM Admit Cards 2021
The BOM (Bank of Maharashtra) admit cards are available on the BOM website. The department has released the admit cards/hall tickets/call letter two weeks prior to the exam date. The admit card was released on 18th October 2021 and will not be available after 31st October 2021.
Applicants can download the BOM admit cards from the BOM official portal itself. The admit cards contain all the essential details affiliated with the candidate and the examination, such as the name of the candidate, photo, signature, exam date and time, exam center, and so on.
BOM Age Limit, Application Fees, Selection Process
Age Limit: However, the age limit for AFO and IT Support Administrator is set between 20 to 30, the candidates applying for other posts should be between 25 to 35. Moreover, age relaxation is offered to reserved categories and women candidates.
Application Fees: Candidates from UR/OBC/EWS candidates need to pay 1,180 (1000 + 180 GST) application fees for registration. Whereas, applicants from ST and SC categories will have 118 ( 100 + 80 GST) as application fees.
Selection Process: All the candidates need to appear for the written examination that is to be held on 31st October 2021. Whereby, written examination selected candidates will be called for document verification.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Pattern:
The mode of the exam is online.
There is no negative marking in the exam.
There will be 50 Multiple-Choice Questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||1 hour|
How to Download the BOM Admit Card 2021
Here is the stepwise easy guide to download the admit cards/hall tickets for the BOM exam 2021. Obey the directions mentioned below!
- Visit the official website of the Band of Maharashtra Recruitment department- bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Locate the Admit Card or What’s New option on the home page.
- Enter your login credentials to proceed with the download process.
- The admit card – relevant to the entered information- will appear up on the screen.
- Print the admit card/call letter or download it for future references.