Did you appear in the APSC CCE exams and now wish to know the cut-off list? We help you evaluate your answers through the Assam PSC CCE answer key. The APCE (Combined Competitive Examination) was conducted on 12 September 2021 by the State Public Service Commission of Assam. Therefore the result is likely to be declared soon on the official website of APSSB. Candidates need to clear the combined Competitive Exam Preliminary to appear in the mains and hereafter for the final interview.
APSC CCE 2021 Exam Highlights and Preliminary Test Result
- Name of the Examination: Combined Competitive Exam (CCE-2021)
- Exam Authority: Assam Public Service Commission
- State: Assam
- Exam Year: 2020-21
- Preliminary Exam Date: 12 September 2021
- Website: apsc.nic.in
- APSC CCE Preliminary Test Result: Yet to be announced on the official website
- APSC Main Exam Date: Yet to be declared
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive Exam (CCE-2021)|
|Exam Authority||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Preliminary Test Date||Sep 2021|
|APSC CCE Result Status||declared on 6th November|
|APSC CCE Main Exam Date||to be announced|
How to Check APSC CCE Result 2021
- Open your mobile browser or visit the official website of APSC using a computer- apsc.nic.in
- Once you land on the homepage, locate the latest notification about APSC CCE Result 2021.
- Select the APSC CCE Result 2021 active link, if it is available.
- Once the file opens up, download it in the given format and locate your exam roll no.
- You can use the ctrl+F shortcut keys to navigate your roll no.
APSC CCE Passing Marks, Cut off list, and The Merit List
The Examination authority finalizes the passing marks considering varied elements such as the level of examination, the difficulty of question paper and the arranged questions, number of vacancies (category wise), number of applicants and the total number of candidates appeared in the exam, average marks students have secured, and so on. Although the cut-off list is yet to be announced, here are the expected category-wise cut-off marks.
APSC CCE 2021 Cut-off marks (Expected)
- Male: 115
- Female: 110
- Male: 110
- Female: 108
- Male: 100
- Female: 96
Scheduled Tribes of Hills
- Male: 96
- Female: 92
Scheduled Tribes of Plains
- Male: 102
- Female: 100
The Examination Authority will release the merit list after a very few days of the declaration of CCE Cut-off marks. However, the merit list is generally prepared considering results and the cut-off marks. Only the candidates, whose names are mentioned in the merit list, are selected for further tests.