PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
1) This site is compatible in the following browsers.
a. Google Chrome
b. Mozilla Firefox c. Internet Explorer-Edge
2) For New User(s) the candidate must register in the registration form given below in the right hand side of the screen.
3) After successful registration a confirmation email will be send to the registered email id of the candidate, which he/she has to click for activating his/her account. After clicking the link an OTP will be sent to his/her registered mobile no. On verifyng the mobile no. the account of the candidate will be activated. Once the account is activated the candidate will be able to login to his/her account and continue filling the application form.
4) Do not Refresh/Reload the Page at any point of time while Filling the Application Form.
5) If the candidate is currently working under Panchayat & Rural Development (P&RD) Department, he/she needs to provide their respective Employee ID.
6) While Uploading the documents:-
a. Photograph must be uploaded in ‘JPG’ format of size (15KB-50KB) and the dimensions are shown below.
b. Signature of the candidate must be uploaded in ‘JPG’ format of size (4KB-20KB).
c. HSLC Admit for Age Proof must be uploaded in ‘JPG’ format of size (80KB-100KB).
d. Graduation Pass Certificate must be uploaded in ‘JPG’ format of size (80KB-100KB).
e. Caste Certificate for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(H), ST(P) must be uploaded in ‘JPG’ format of size (80KB-100KB).
7) After completing the required fields the candidate can review the application form for any changes before final submission. No, changes can be done after the final submission of the application form.
8) After final submission of the form an acknowledgement form will be generated containing the Application ID and details of the candidate. Candidate needs to keep the Application ID safe for future references.
9) He/She can take out the print out of the acknowledgement form at the time of submission or can later by logging into his/her account under the ‘Your application’ tab in the menu/dashboard.
10) For any queries candidate can contact in the helpline numbers given below:-