|Latest Admit Cards|
Panchayat and Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam/ P&RD Assam) has announced recruitment for 1004 Vacancies. The candidates possessing the desired qualification can apply online for these posts. PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 selection will be done through the written Test.
Here on this page, we will cover everything related to Assam PNRD Recruitment of 1004 Vacancies. You can get PNRD Assam Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Exam Schedule and other details below. Please find the recruitment details right here now.
|Assam Career Updates|
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Asstt. Block Development Officer (Panchayat)||39|
|Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C)||46|
|Asstt. Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak)||88|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||578|
|Tax Collector cum Road Mohrar||243|
|Junior Assistant (For 5 newly created ZPs)||10|
- For all categories, the candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must possess a fair knowledge of any Local Languages either in Assamese or Bengali or Bodo in addition to the English Language for maintenance of office administration.
18 to 38 Years. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Age relaxation would be given as per the state government norms.
Application Fee: Nil
Selection Method: Written Test. Based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the Written Examination, the merit list will be prepared. No waiting list will be maintained.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28 August 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17 September 2020
How to Apply online for P&RD Assam Recruitment
Interested candidates do need to apply online for 1004 Vacancies of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, BDO, and Other posts. There will not be any Offline application submission.
- First of all, visit the online application link provides by the Department.
- Then Click New Registration.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number, and Email Address and Complete the registration.
- Select the post you wish to apply for.
- Now Enter Personal Details, Academic Details.
- Scan and upload your Academic Documents, Photograph. and Signature.
- Review your application before the Final Submission.
- Click Complete Application and Submit
PNRD Assam Exam Paper Pattern, and Syllabus
There will be a common written exam for all posts except Panchayat Secretary. Therefore, the paper pattern and syllabus will remain same for all exams besides Gaon Panchayat Secretary.
The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of % mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts
(i) Logical reasoning and aptitude.
(ii) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam
(iii) General English.
However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be an additional part of Accountancy. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020-2021 Exam Schedule
Written exam for Gaon Panchayat Secretary and Assistant BDO and other posts will be conducted in 2021. The written exam is likely to be held in the June-July months. Exact Exam Schedule will be announced soon by the Rural Development Department of Assam. Once the exam schedule is announced, Candidates will be able to download PNRD Assam Admit Card for Panchayat Secretary and Other posts online.
The candidates will need to carry the online printed admit card to the examination hall. We will provide a direct link to get the PNRD Assam Admit Card online here as and when it is released officially. Keep visiting our website regularly for updates and information about Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary and other jobs.